Saturday, 3 January 2015

L'Oreal Color Riche Barely Peach by Julianne Moore


Happy new year everyone! Did you all have a lovely Christmas?
In November I featured L'Oreal's Julianne's Nude lipstick in my monthly favourites. I have completely fell in love with this lipstick after purchasing it on the off chance! Boots had a 3 for 2 on L'Oreal products and I was looking for a 3rd product that I could get for free, when the L'Oreal makeup assistant said I should try out Barely Peach by Julianne Moore.

This lipstick is a pretty nude pink shade and is similar in colour to MAC's Creme Cup (see above swatches) apart from Creme Cup has a slight blue undertone to it. Julianne's nude is also creamy in texture and doesn't dry out on your lips. It is a perfect everyday colour and I repurchased it in December as I have been loving it so much.

In the L'Oreal Color Riche Exclusive Nudes there are 6 shades in total so you can find the perfect nude for your complexion.

Have you tried any of L'Oreal's exclusive nudes? What's your favourite nude lipstick? 


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That colour looks amazing. I might go an purchase it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is very pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

    www.bubbly-color.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so pretty! I really want to try this out!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo love it! I have only swatches the reds of this collection in store - need to go and have a look at this x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! i have wanted to add Creme Cup to my stash for ages now but i live a little way away from a MAC counter but there is a boots just around the corner :) xxx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous shade, I love Creme cup!

    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are two of my favourite lipsticks evaaa x

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favourite lipsticks- not least because it has my name on it- spelled correctly and everything! I love how full it makes your lips look. When I done the online test to see which nude best suited my complexion this was the result I got. It was meant to be lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a lovely shade, i'm so tempted to buy it! I love this range of lipsticks but haven't bought one yet.

    Jenny - JNYLNG

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig