|Models Own Chrome Collection RRP £4.99*|
First of all how gorgeous are these bottles? I like to keep a couple of my 'favourite looking' nail polishes on my dressing table and these beauties more than deserve a spot on there!
If you haven't already read about these nail polishes yet on any other blogs, the Models Own Colour Chrome Collection includes 10 bang-on-trend molten metal nail polishes that have been formulated to give a unique liquid metal effect. Each of the 10 chrome effect shades has a super shiny, foil-like finish and the light-weight formula glides onto the nails leaving a streak free finish.
To achieve a flawless finish their are a couple of steps to follow:
- Buff nails first to ensure a flawless finish
- Apply 2-3 coats WITHOUT using a base or top coat
- Make sure nail polish is completely dry in between coats
The 10 gorgeous shades available in the collection are:
- Indigo: A blue/silver shade.
- Mauve: A grey tone purple.
- Cerise: A super pigmented pink shade. (My least favourite of the bunch.)
- Rose: A stunning rose gold shade.
- Pink: This is surprisingly not pink and more of a pretty lilac shade.
- Gold: A super luxe gold.
- Silver: A bright silver shade.
- Olive: A golden olive shade
- Green: A stunning light emerald green.
- Blue: A mid-toned blue.
I have the shades Olive, Blue and Pink (swatches above) and I love every shade. The next shades top on my list to try are Rose, Gold and Indigo.
Get yourself onto Modelsownit.com on 29th January as limited stock will be available of the Colour Chrome Collection in their 50% off sale for only £2.50 per bottle! After this they will retail at £4.99 and will be available from Models Own Bottleshops from 7th February and Superdrug stores nationwide from 11th February.
What do you think of the colour chrome collection? Are you a fan of this liquid metal effect?