Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Models Own Colour Chrome Collection

Models Own Chrome Collection RRP £4.99*
So we are just over a couple of weeks into 2015 and Models Own are already launching their first collection of the year - The Colour Chrome Collection.
First of all how gorgeous are these bottles? I like to keep a couple of my 'favourite looking' nail polishes on my dressing table and these beauties more than deserve a spot on there!


If you haven't already read about these nail polishes yet on any other blogs, the Models Own Colour Chrome Collection includes 10 bang-on-trend molten metal nail polishes that have been formulated to give a unique liquid metal effect. Each of the 10 chrome effect shades has a super shiny, foil-like finish and the light-weight formula glides onto the nails leaving a streak free finish.

To achieve a flawless finish their are a couple of steps to follow:

- Buff nails first to ensure a flawless finish
- Apply 2-3 coats WITHOUT using a base or top coat
- Make sure nail polish is completely dry in between coats

The 10 gorgeous shades available in the collection are:

- Indigo: A blue/silver shade.
- Mauve: A grey tone purple.
- Cerise: A super pigmented pink shade. (My least favourite of the bunch.)
- Rose: A stunning rose gold shade.
- Pink: This is surprisingly not pink and more of a pretty lilac shade.
- Gold: A super luxe gold.
- Silver: A bright silver shade.
- Olive: A golden olive shade
- Green: A stunning light emerald green.
- Blue: A mid-toned blue.

I have the shades Olive, Blue and Pink (swatches above) and I love every shade. The next shades top on my list to try are Rose, Gold and Indigo.

Get yourself onto Modelsownit.com on 29th January as limited stock will be available of the Colour Chrome Collection in their 50% off sale for only £2.50 per bottle! After this they will retail at £4.99 and will be available from Models Own Bottleshops from 7th February and Superdrug stores nationwide from 11th February.

What do you think of the colour chrome collection? Are you a fan of this liquid metal effect?


SHARE:

21 comments

  1. these look amazing , im loving the shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the effect they give.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shades! I think i'll definitely be picking at least a couple up.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need these in my life! They look stunning!!!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours look so pretty! Love the look of the pink and blue shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I NEED the rose gold one, I'm definitely gonna be there at 10am tomorrow - you've sold it to me!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these look so cool, I like the colour range & Models Own polishes are always great quality
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Models Own do some amazing shades. I love the pink and blue shade x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh those colours look amazing. I love models own nail polishes
    amira
    http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I think I will definitely be picking up a green or olive these are stunning!

    Thank you for sending your link along during bbloggers chat!

    Hannah xx

    http://www.granitecitygirlblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not overly fussed on this range, but I am sure if I try one on I'll be persuaded!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  12. These do look fab,might have to make a wee purchase xx
    www.passionsandpreening.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the look of these! Is the polish fairly easy to remove? I find that some metallic nail polishes can be really hard work to get off with regular nail polish remover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The packaging is so pretty and I can't believe how well the colour comes out. I was expecting it to look a bit thin!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these colours! Models Own always know how to bring out great collections, I especially love the blue colour, great post! :)

    Fantasyfeatures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look amazing! Such lovely colours!! x

    Sophie / SimplySoph

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo I love the effect. They look great! Going to need to get some.
    Xx

    www.Cutepandaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooo I love the effect. They look great! Going to need to get some.
    Xx

    www.Cutepandaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been meaning to get my hands on a couple of these for a while. They've got such a lovely finish. I think my favourite is the pink one but I love the Rose Gold too.

    Ami xxx
    ami-rose.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig