Monday, 12 January 2015

NOTD | Black Sequins

Avon Stardust Nail Enamel in Black Sequins RRP £6.00
Hi Everyone. Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. A quick NOTD for you today with a nail polish I picked up from Avon just before Christmas.
This isn't your average glitter polish as it has a matte effect for a more textured look. I was a little disappointed with the shade as I expected it to be a black polish and even in the bottle it looks darker than it is on my nails, but it ended up looking more grey once applied.

Overall I'm happy with the nail polish (and the colour has grown on me), you only need 2 coats, it dries super quick and it lasted for a good 6 days on my nails without chipping. The only downside as with all glitter polishes is that they are a pain in the ass to remove!

In total there are 7 shades in the stardust collection and I have my eye on the Pink and Plum shades next.

What do you think of this nail polish? Are you a fan of textured/glitter polishes?

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Oh nice colour. Is that an ikea candle ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hun :) Ikea is the best for Candles! x

      Delete
  2. I have never tried textured polish but this one looks really pretty and I love that it has sparkles too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the black and sparkle combo, and I do actually have a very similar Dior shade!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glitter! But yes, they are a pain to remove... I would recommend the RMK glitters by the way - the navy is beautiful.
    Ting | The Ting Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo this is so pretty, I would make a total mess of it though, haha!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the texture and the bottle is pretty cool too!

    Owning Your Okayness

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nail varnish is beautiful! I'm currently collecting different nail varnishes so I have a big collection! I've also started a new series Nail Update on my blog, which I hope to renew every week.

    Tabitha x / amour-tabitha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I need this!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig