Wednesday, 21 January 2015

NYX Cosmetics | Love in Paris Palette

NYX Love in Paris - A La Mode RRP £10.00*
NYX Cosmetics is a brand I absolutely love. Their Lip Creams are a huge favourite of mine and I was super excited when this cute eye shadow palette landed on my doorstep!
The Love in Paris Palette is available in 12 different colour selections, and in each they have 9 super-pigmented shades. Its packaging is simple and compact so you can easily fit it into your makeup bag, and I think the bow closure is super cute!


I have the palette A La Mode and this palette has all of the shades that I would use everyday in my makeup routine. I was really impressed with how pigmented the eye shadows are and they last all day without using an eye shadow primer. With this palette I love how you have a mixture of lighter and darker shades, this is perfect for creating day-night makeup looks.

I think I may have to do a NYX Wishlist blog post as I'm now lusting over so many of their products.

The Love in Paris Palette is available from NYXCosmetics.co.uk & retails at a reasonable £10.00.

What's your favourite eye shadow palette? Any recommendations?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous range of shades, and a good price!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually looking at the NYX eye shadow palettes today, but I walked away not knowing whether they were any good or not. After this review, I'll think twice about walking away! My favorite palette right now is The Nude's by Maybelline. Love it, got their Brights palette too, I can't wait to try it out :)
    It'sMyLife

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous and I really like the packaging. I have a huge addiction to all things bow related. I Love Bows so feel the need to buy this!

    Kay, ohkay-dohkay.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really thinking about buying NYX palette, this one looks so pretty!
    PS. I just find your blog via Bloglovin suggestions, I finished reading a couple of posts and I loveeeee it! I will check out the past year posts, too:)

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig