Friday, 30 January 2015

NYX Super FAT Eye Marker

NYX Super Fat Eye Marker
NYX Super FAT Eye Marker RRP £9.50*
Felt liners make life much easier when trying to achieve the perfect feline flick. Over the last year I have gone off felt liners as they only seem to last me 2-3 weeks before they start drying out, but after seeing so many positive reviews on the NYX fat & skinny eye markers, I had to try one of them out for myself.

NYX Super FAT Eye Marker
NYX Super FAT Eye Marker Swatches

Over the last 2 weeks I have been trying out the NYX Super FAT Eye Marker in Black which compared to its sister, the super skinny marker, it has a much bigger tip. If you prefer a more delicate feline flick then I suggest you opt for the super skinny marker, but as I like my liner to be a little thicker, the super fat marker was perfect for me.

It glides on to your lid super easy whilst releasing the perfect amount of colour during application so you don't have to go back and re-apply. It's also a blacker than black shade which is great as I do find some felt liners have a greyish black tone which isn't very appealing.

As for it's staying power... On some blogs I did see some negative feedback that the product smudges but I usually apply my makeup at around 7am and by the time I get home from work and take off my makeup around 8-9pm my eye liner is still in place without any smudging.

Overall I'm really happy with this product and I think I will purchase the skinny eye marker next just for the days that I do fancy a super thin feline flick. Also after using for 2 weeks now, I can't see any signs of the product starting to run out so fingers crossed this product is going to last for a while. I will keep you updated with how long the product lasted for in my next empties blog post.

The NYX Super FAT Eye Marker is available from the NYX Website and retails at £9.50.

Have you tried this product? What's your favourite felt liner?



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I really like the LR Deluxe felt tip eyeliner, I've been using it since September and it still works fine on me. It also dosen't smudge which is a huge plus!

    franzizzy.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great :) I recently reviewed the NYX "The Curve" eyeliner on my blog which I really liked. Such an unusual shape but so easy to get a wing look with :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how black it looks! great review

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This liner looks really good! Xxx

    www.allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah ♡ I'm using Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner and love it! I haven't tried NYX Super FAT Eye Marker, but read great reviews!
    www.lifelovebeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig