Monday, 26 January 2015

W7 Cosmetics Surprise Beauty Box



W7 Cosmetics is a brand that I have read lots about but have never tried out for myself. A couple of weeks ago on Twitter, I was completely surprised when W7 tweeted me to say I was their lucky follower to win their surprise beauty box,,, and this is what they sent me.

I'm super excited to try everything out and I think my little girl has her eye on the glitter tattoos! The one product that really stands out to me is the Loads of Lashes Fibre Mascara and the purple glitter nail polish looks gorgeous too.

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think I should try out first?



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. What a lovely prize to receive! I love the colours of the nail polishes!


    Jenn

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love W7 mascara. All this looks like a fun range!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the nail colors are so fun! love the packaging of the blush, looks so retro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely prize! I was sent the Fibre Lashes to review, but I really didn't like it so couldn't! Be careful when using it because it goes everywhere!!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used anything from w7 but I'm always tempted, would love to know your thoughts!
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely prize! I haven't tried any W7 products before, but I've always heard good things about them.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing selection of goodies :) I have never tried this brand but I am intrigued!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love w7.
    This all looks amazing, congrats!
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great prize!! Hope you enjoy all your new goodies.

    Linda - Boston Beauty Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all look fabulous! I've never tried w7 before either, but I'm dying to. xx

    ZoesSecretStyle.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig