Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Be Right Back...

Image Credit: Link Edited by Me.

Hi Lovelies.
If you follow me on Twitter you will probably know I have been rather busy lately. We are also in the process of moving house this weekend so having to pack everything and get everything ready for our new house has left me with virtually zero time for myself let alone to blog.


I have set up a couple of guest bloggers to feature on my blog while I have a 1-2 week break so we can get our new home sorted and looking the way we want. Then hopefully everything will be back to normal and I can finally have time to sit down, put my feet up and do some blogging.
Also, if you're a blogger and would also like to feature as a guest blogger on my blog then get in touch via the contact button at the top of my blog.

Speak with you all soon.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Good luck with the move! Hope it goes all well! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ www.allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move :) will you be blogging about your move etc? would love to read! as I'm thinking of moving in a few years myself (saving first haha) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig