Wednesday, 11 February 2015

First Look | Benefit Roller Lash Mascara


Hi Everyone. Hope you are all having a lovely week so far, Sorry I have been AWOL over the last week on my blog and on Twitter but we have been busy house hunting and fingers crossed we have found a new house that we love. The last week has been super stressful sorting everything out, and when I finally had chance to put my feet up, I had zero brain power left to do any blogging!!

In this months ELLE Magazine us girls were given the chance to try out Benefit's latest Mascara before its release date which is actually tomorrow (12/02/15) and on the day the magazine was in the shops I found myself dashing to Sainsburys after work to pick up a copy, only to find there was one magazine left on the shelf with the freebie missing. WHO DOES THIS! So I dashed a mile down the road to my local Asda where the shelves were filled with ELLE magazines with the freebies still inside. Phew.
I think on that day every blogger (and non blogger) was rushing out to get their hands on Benefit's latest Mascara must-have.


On of my favourite Mascara's is Benefit's 'They're Real' as it leaves you with full volume, fluttery lashes, where as Roller Lash curls your lashes (without the need of an eyelash curler) and lengthens for a more natural fluttery finish.
It also lasts all day on my lashes without the need to reapply, and also doesn't smudge under my eyes leaving a 'Panda' effect like some Mascara's do. Also with 'They're Real' I found it an absolute nightmare to remove but this Mascara litteraly wipes away with one sweep of my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.

Overall I'm really loving this Mascara and will probably treat myself to the full size when it's released. The price is a little off putting at £19.50 especially when there are decent high street/drugstore products that are just as good but for half of the price.

Will you be doing the Hook 'n' Roll with Benefit Roller Lash?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds like a great mascara!

    Lydia | http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love they're real, and I've heard such great things about rollerlash and I'll definitely have to check it out!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig