Friday, 27 March 2015

BD Trade Secrets Flawless Primer

BD Trade Secrets Tesco Flawless Primer Review
BD Trade Secrets Flawless Primer. RRP £9.99
Following on from my L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation Review I mentioned my new favourite primer, BD Trade Secrets Flawless Primer*. BD Trade Secrets is exclusive to Tesco, so you can shop their amazing beauty range while on your weekly grocery shop!


BD Trade Secrets Tesco Flawless Primer Review

The BD flawless primer is the perfect base for all of my foundations as it helps to minimise the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to moisturise my skin without leaving it greasy. What I've found with other primers I've tried in the past is that they make my foundation slide off my skin, rather than providing the perfect base for it. This primer is the first one that hasn't done that.

If that wasn't enough... It also contains a vital blend of Marigold and Borage Seed Oil that will soften and moisturise the skin adding anti-ageing benefits.

This primer is now one of my beauty must-haves and I think it is extremely popular as it is currently out of stock online.

Have you tried any BD Products? What's your favourite primer?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've been on the lookout for a new primer for a while so will definitely take a look at this next time I'm in Tesco. I've always seen the BD stand and been intrigued but never picked anything up, but I will do now! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea that i can grab this and the same time as my food shopping! I haven't tried a primer yet, I am scared they will block my pores and give me spots...

    www.beaucience.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its genius of Tesco introducing a beauty line! they are reaching an entire target market!! I am so popping in to Tesco for my next shop! Great Post! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I've heard of this brand and it sounds amazing! I'm definitely going to have a look in my local Tesco now!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I shop in Tesco, I can't resist taking a look at their makeup stands. I've tried a couple of things from the BD line and I've been so impressed by everything, one of the lipliners is my all-time favourite! I'll definitely check out this primer next time!

    Alice from Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig