Wednesday, 18 March 2015

BD Trade Secrets | Velvet Cream Lipstick


BD was first launched in 1998 and over the last 16 years has grown from strength to strength, being recognised for its quality principles. With technology consistently evolving and innovation advancing, BD Trade Secrets has been taken to the next level...

International makeup artist, Abby Ireland, has worked with Tesco to develop and improve the new BD Trade Secrets Collection.

Featuring first on my blog from the collection is the Velvet Cream Lipsticks*...


In the Velvet Cream Lipsticks, I have the shades Pout and Designer. Pout is a pretty (your lips but better) pink shade and Designer is a gorgeous coral.
These lipsticks are not only great value for money at £5.99 each (plus you can pick them up on your grocery shop... Ooops did I put that in the trolley) but they are also excellent quality too. They are super moisturising on the lips and don't dry out after a couple of hours, they also have a lovely high pigmented gloss finish to them that doesn't look tacky (if you get what I mean). I find with some 'own brand' products they look cheap and tacky when you wear them, but with these lipsticks you could be wearing a high-end lipstick for all anyone else knows!

The BD Trade Secrets Velvet Cream Lipsticks in Pout and Designer are now my go-to lip colours, they are perfect for work and I think Designer will be one of my favourite summer shades.

If you are doing your weekly grocery shop in Tesco, I highly recommend you take a trip down the beauty isle and try out some products from the BD Collection. Some more products from their collection will be featured on my blog over the next couple of weeks.


Have you tried BD Trade Secrets? What's your go-to lip colour?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooo I like the one you've swatched on the right, is it pout?

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right is designer hun. Sorry forgot to mention in my post :) xo

      Delete
  2. Right I will deffo be popping in to Tesco tomorrow as these lipsticks look lovely! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reflective red packaging is definitely very eye catching and they look like lovely little lipsticks for the price. I've not tried anything by BD Trade Secrets before but I'd definitely consider it x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the designer shade!

    P.s have you entered my #geekgirl giveaway?

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig