Friday, 13 March 2015

DUPE ALERT! Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette


Hi Everyone... I'm Back!!
If you are a loyal reader of my blog you will know that I've recently moved into my new house and decided to take a short break while I got everything sorted and got my new home looking exactly how I want it.
Now all the meyhem is over, I'm finally back, and even though I only had 2 weeks away from blogging it all feels so new and very strange to get back into!


Makeup Revolution is the Queen of dupes and if you haven't already guessed it, the Iconic Pro 1 Palette is a dupe of the luxurious Lorac Pro Palette. I must admit I don't usually hype over many beauty products but the Lorac Pro Palette is one that I have been lusting over for a while. Priced at approx £29 the Lorac Pro is fairly reasonable but compared to Makeup Revolution's Iconic Pro at only £6.99, I can think of better things I can do with the left over £22.01!


First of all the packaging probably isn't as luxurious as Lorac's but who actually cares when it's thrown in your makeup bag, but it does have a convenient large mirror for when you are on the go and also a double ended eyeshadow brush which is much better than those cheap sponge applicators!

Onto the shades... Like the Lorac Pro Palette, Makeup Revolution's Iconic Pro contains 8 matte and 8 shimmer shades. These are all highly pigmented and the 4 bottom shimmer shades are absolutely stunning.
I've had the Iconic Pro 1 Palette for nearly 4 weeks now and it is perfect for creating subtle looks for during the day and more darker sultry looks for of an evening.

At a bargain £6.99 you cannot fault the Iconic Pro 1 at all. If you've been lusting over the Lorac Pro Palette but find it too expensive or hard to get hold of, then I highly recommend you give the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 a try, as you won't be disappointed.

Have you tried out the Lorac Pro or Iconic Pro 1 Palettes? What's your favourite?



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks amazing and it's so much more affordable! I really like dupes :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! Everything is so beautiful! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this palette looks lush! And fof £6.99! Very good bargain! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is really pretty and what a great price. I haven't bought a palette from makeup rev for ages, think it may be time to make a purchase x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely will be picking this up sometime soon since I haven't tried any of the Makeup Revolution makeup!

    Saan x
    http://electracoven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig