Tuesday, 31 March 2015

In the words of will.i.am... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!


Now is the time for me to change that number in my bio from 26 to 27 **cries**. I guess the countdown to 30 has now begun!
As it's my birthday I thought I would do a quick outfit post as I'm off shopping with my little girl today plus I'm loving my new dress from H&M that I picked up after I attended the intu colours fashion event.



Dress - H&M
Leggings - H&M
Necklace - New Look
Nails - Barry M In a Heart Beat

I really love this dress from H&M as it's really easy to wear. Throw on with a pair of leggings and it's perfect for work or even a shopping trip like today. I'm hoping on my shopping trip I can find more dresses like this and I'm also looking forward to picking up lots of spring/summer outfits.


My little puppy Hollie was also trying to photobomb all of my outfit photo's, so I thought it would be rude not to let her have a photo with me on my blog.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. Look out for my birthday haul over the next week.
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have an amazing day! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sarah! Wishing you a wonderful day! (Hollie is so cute!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, it looks fab on you :) your puppy is SO CUTE! Happy birthday pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, it looks fab on you :) your puppy is SO CUTE! Happy birthday pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! The dress looks lovely on you and I adore your hair so much!! :)

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! :) You look fab, hope you have a wonderful day xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!! I hope you have a lovely day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! The dress is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Don't worry about the big 3-0! It's not bad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, the picture with Hollie is adorable. I'm turning 27 in 11 weeks (not that I'm counting or anything..) and I'm dreading it :( where did the time go? I have no idea what "On Fleek" means haha
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so stunning! I just turned 28, too, so you do not have to worry a single bit.. you look so lovely on 27! Happy birthday, lady! xo

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!! I'm going to be turning 21 soon and I'm already counting down to 30!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy b-day :) and nice dress;d

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love that dress! They are my favourite type of dresses to throw on in Spring/Summer so need some new ones this year. Also absolutely love your hair! xx

    Through New Eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look adorable! Happy birthday :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig