Tuesday, 24 March 2015

My Top 5 Spring/Summer Nail Polishes


Spring is here! Time to put away those dark nail polishes and bring out your fake tan and pastel shades. I absolutely love the spring, the weather starts to warm up and we can start to prepare for pretty summer dresses and open toe sandals.


In preparation for Spring and hopefully a nice hot Summer, here are my 5 favourite Spring/Summer nail polishes for 2015...



This shade is from Barry M's Speedy Quick Dry Collection that has recently been launched for SS15. This is a lovely coral shade that is perfect for the summer as you don't have to sit around waiting for it to dry. The nail polish dries in an impressive 60 seconds, so before you know it you can be back outside enjoying the sunshine!



This nail polish is from Models Own Scented Range and it smells like Apples! At first when you smell the nail polish it smells like Sour Apple Hubba Bubba's but after it has a light, refreshing Apple scent. The colour is also a pastel minty green which has to be one of my favourite shades.



Barry M's Gelly nail polishes are one of my favourites. They have a super gloss finish without the need of a top coat. Prickly Pear is a grey toned lilac that looks stunning with a tan. and will be perfect during the summer on your nails and toes.



The Colour Chrome Collection was Model Own's first new collection of 2015. Metallic is huge for SS15 and the shade Olive will look perfect with that summer tan! It has a foil-like finish and you don't even need to apply a top coat.



Essie Fiji is one of my all-time favourite nail polishes. I'm now onto my 3rd bottle of Fiji as it is one of those shades that looks great with anything, and looks perfect on your nails no matter what time of the year. It's a milky pink shade that looks stunning on your nails, against a golden summer glow.


So those are my top 5 nail polishes for SS15. I'm having a huge shopping spree next week for my birthday, so keep a look out for my Birthday Haul, as I'm going to be purchasing lots of Spring/Summer outfits and accessories.

What's your favourite Spring/Summer 2015 nail polish?
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Theres not one there that I wouldn't wear- they're so pretty! Prickly pear is definitely my fave though!
    Caroline x
    www.seekingellejay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely! I really love Prickly Pear! It's so pretty!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pastel colours and love gold. Would wear them just like the order you have in that last pic. Different colour on each finger.
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo good idea. With Models own Olive on ring finger... I may try this :) xx

      Delete
  4. I'm loving pastel colours too. The Models Own Chrome collection is so pretty too though. Haven't tried the Gold yet but the Rose Gold is really pretty. xx

    peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the gold chrome one the best. I'm going through a metallic phase right now but the pastels are so pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to see what other people are wearing on their nails as inspiration for what I should wear.
    All of these are fab. <3

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish i was a nail polish gal as these colours are beautiful!! perfect for springtime xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are lovely shades! Essie Fiji and Barry M Prickly Pear are two of my favourites. I'm definitely ready to start wearing more spring shades now.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have picked out some wonderful shades! I really need to update my collection with a few of these! xx

    www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this colour combination! I'm going to try In a Heart Beat - such a beautiful coral! Fiji is on my top Spring Nail colour list too :)

    maquillageconfessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these, but Prickly Pear has to be my favourite :)

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Model's Own: Apple pie - all shades of blue are my favourite colours and it's perfect for spring/summer!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. pastel purple and mint green are just amazing!! love them together too.

    Melissa

    www.melissatee.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've only just ordered Barry M's In a Heart Beat so I'm pleased to see what it looks like out the bottle! Hopefully it'll arrive soon :) I love the Fiji shade as well by Essie..I've been loving Essie varnishes lately.

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. These shades are so perfect for spring! I must get my hands on that gold one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am currently wearing the Models Own Chrome Olive - really nice shade! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your picks - I'm a big fan of Fiji and Prickly Pear and the other shades look gorge - perfect for Spring :)

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig