Saturday, 25 April 2015

Another Day, Another Dupe! Makeup Revolution I ♡ Obsession Palettes

Makeup Revolution I heart Makeup I heart Obsession Palette Review Paris & Born to Die
Makeup Revolution I ♡ Obsession Palettes RRP £3.99*
Never mind I ♡ Makeup, I LOVE Makeup Revolution. They are the Queen of dupes and they have now added 5 limited edition eyeshadow palettes to their I ♡ Makeup Collection.
The I ♡ Obsession Palettes are very similar to Stila's Eyes are the Window palettes yet they cost a fraction of the price.

Makeup Revolution I heart Makeup I heart Obsession Palette Review Paris & Born to Die

The first palette I have is Born to Die and this is an everyday neutral palette. It has a mixture of matte and shimmer shades perfect for creating a mixture of everyday eye makeup looks. All of the shades are super pigmented, easily blendable and buildable to create a more dramatic pop of colour.

Makeup Revolution I heart Makeup I heart Obsession Palette Review Paris & Born to Die

The second palette I have is Paris and this also has some gorgeous everyday neutral shades with the addition of a stunning pink and blue shade. Again this has a mixture of super pigmented matte and shimmer shades and I love the addition of the pink and blue shades in this palette as it's perfect for both day and night.

I'm really loving both of these eyeshadow palettes and I love how super pigmented all of the shades are, plus they also have very little fallout which is amazing for the price.
For only £3.99 compared to Stila's £30.00, I know which palette I'd rather pick up!

Have you tried any Makeup Revolution products? What's your favourite?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Makeup Revolution is one of my fave cheaper brands - there palettes are fantastic x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. born to die looks absolutely amazing, the shades are super gorgeous ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at these today and I should have got one!

    http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo these look soo good!! Makeup Revolution truly is an amazing brand! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makeup Revolution do some amazing palettes and by all accounts, their dupes are pretty damn good! I do love this brand and is a super affordable way to feed the makeup addiction! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Makeup Revolution for cheaper beauty buys :)

    Pop over to my blog and see what I'm up to!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography is gorgeous, love all the pictures on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The packaging of this product is adorable! I am definitely going to get my hands on the 'Paris' one :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig