Friday, 10 April 2015

Jelly Belly Lip Balms

Jelly Belly Lip Balms - Very Cherry & Coconut. RRP £2.50*.
No matter what time of the year it is, my lips are always dry. In the winter months they are super dry that I use a lip scrub and my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Balm but in the Spring/Summer they are mainly dry because they are dehydrated.
In the Spring/Summer months I usually opt for a lip balm, and my lip balm of choice is Jelly Belly!


Your lips will be bursting with flavour after using Jelly Belly Lip Balms as they are available in a huge range of flavours and two of my new favourites are Very Cherry and Coconut.
I'm not usually one for Cherry fragrances as I can find them overpowering and sickly, but the Very Cherry Lip Balm isn't that Cherry at all, and is nice and subtle for my liking.
Coconut reminds me of being holiday as it has a gorgeous Vanilla and Coconut scent. This has to be my favourite flavour of them all.

I usually apply a lip balm before I apply my makeup so my lips are super soft before I apply my lipstick and throughout the day to keep my lips hydrated.

For a bargain £2.50 these fruitalicious lip balms are available from Primark.

Have you tried Jelly Belly Lip Balms? What's your favourite flavour?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. ahh these sound super cute ! i love jelly belly to i'd love to pick these up x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lips are always dry too! Its incredibly frustrating so these look really good!! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! They look cute and smell great!

    Head over to my blog and check out what I'm upto :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need the coconut one in my life, sounds lovely!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the Jelly Belly tin as a gift for Christmas, which has a few flavours in. I love all them all! They all smell delicious! But I think my favourite would have to be Blueberry ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound great! I have so many lip balms, I don't need any more for a while x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those orange jelly belly's have made me so hungry eep! My lips are also always dry, I normally use Burts Bees in summer, I'll try one of these though for £2.50!


    India | Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with Jelly Belly's, they are so yummy. I would love to try out that coconut one, it would be so perfect for Summer :-)

    Christine x
    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig