Monday, 6 April 2015

MAC Pure Zen


I have been a little quiet over the last week on my blog as on my birthday evening I started to come down with a cold so I have been rather busy feeling sorry for myself! Thankfully I'm feeling much better now so I can indulge in an Easter egg or two!

On Tuesday I had a bit of a shopping spree for my birthday. The next day I did film a haul video that I was going to put on YouTube but throughout the video I have a groggy voice and I'm sniffling every 5 minutes. I plan to re-film this video this week so hopefully it will be over on my YouTube Channel over the weekend.


On the prowl in MAC I was looking for a nude lipstick that would be perfect for Spring/Summer. After swatching tonnes of lipsticks I finally decided on Pure Zen.
Pure Zen is a gorgeous peachy nude that has a cremesheen finish. This has to be one of my favourite finishes as it has a slight gloss finish and lasts for a good number of hours on your lips.

I have been loving this lipstick so much since purchasing it that I will probably have to buy a new one ready for the summer!

What's your favourite nude lipstick for SS15? Hope you are all having a lovely Easter.
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I'll have to give this colour a go! Nudes hardly ever suit me, I'm still determined to find a shade which does! :) xxx

    http://chloeharriets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally loving Nars Audacious Lipstick in the shade Barbara at the moment, it's such a beautiful shade and definitely worth checking out if you haven't already (I do have a review over on my blog if you want a little more information!)

    Heather, porcelainbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like such a gorgeous shade ! i might treat myself to this one soon x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh my Mum uses this lipstick and it always does look lovely, it's a beautiful shade!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never seen Pure Zen before but I'll definitely swatch it some time in MAC.
    Up the amp is my current favourite lipstick.
    Hope you had a good birthday!!!


    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, one I've missed?! Didn't think it was possible considering all my MAC nudes. But I NEED this in my collection, pronto!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shade looks gorgeous, I'm adding it to my wishlist!

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  8. this color looks gorgeous, i'm looking for the perfect nude lipstick too. Thanks for sharing
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love mac lipsticks! Beautifully pigmentated and creamy! Xxx

    Anisha ♡ allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awful: I'm actually super scared of nude lips! After the awkward too-pale lips trend a few years back where everyone looked dead, I've been worried about that happening to me but accident. I have to say though, this does look lovely...
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty nude! xo
    Suma // The Fashion Beauty Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love nude lipsticks!

    Head over to my blog and check out what I'm upto :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love mac nude lipsticks! Honey moon is my favorite! :)
    https://intomyjeans.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sarah, I have been seeing flesh colored lips similar to these on many youtubers. I usually stay away from them, but now i am thinking about trying it out again. I will probably try something from Maybelline, since it is cheaper. Sometime when I have bit more money, I would love to have one from Mac.

    Love,
    Anu
    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh love this! I don't normally go for nude shades but this looks like it would work nicely on pale people :) great choice! Xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is on my list of MAC lipsticks that I need!

    Nicole | nicolelaurenblake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you are feeling much better now :) I love this shade! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig