Thursday, 9 April 2015

Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers

Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers Review Swatches Depravity Rebel Paparazzi Barely There
Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers RRP £3.00*.
Makeup Revolution is gradually starting to take over my makeup collection. Not only is their makeup inexpensive, it is also excellent quality too.
Over the last couple of months I have been trying out some of the new shades that have been added to the Intense Lip Lacquers Collection. Depravity, Paparazzi, Rebel & Barely There.

I haven't worn a lipgloss in years! I think I went through a stage when I was 15-18 where you wasn't cool unless you wore lipgloss, but after years of having to reapply every hour & having my hair extensions getting stuck to my lips, I decided that lipsticks were my new best friend... Until now!

Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers Review Swatches Depravity Rebel Paparazzi Barely There
Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers Review Swatches Depravity Rebel Paparazzi Barely There

The Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers have a super glossy finish that isn't sticky on your lips and even after a couple of hours of wearing you start to loose the gloss and are left with a gorgeous stain underneath, so your lips still have that pop of colour. The Lip Lacquers also keep my lips feeling super moisturised and don't dry out on your lips which is perfect for me as my lips are forever dry no matter what time of the year it is.

The Lip Lacquers are all super pigmented with a semi opaque finish. They also have a gorgeous vanilla scent too and have a doe foot applicator that makes applying these glosses super easy!

Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers Review Swatches Depravity Rebel Paparazzi Barely There
Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers Review Swatches Depravity Rebel Paparazzi Barely There

The shades I have swatched above are:

Depravity - This shade is true to it's name as it is wicked indeed. At first I didn't think I would wear this shade at all but I absolutely love it! It's a gorgeous lilac shade that will look perfect in the summer and I love to wear it with Paparazzi for an ombre effect.

Paparazzi - This is a super intense bright pink that is perfect for adding a pop of colour. This is also a gorgeous shade for Spring/Summer and will look perfect with any tan.

Rebel - This shade is perfect all year round, it's a gorgeous pink toned berry shade that will look perfect in Autumn/Winter and even more fab in Spring/Summer teamed with a simple winged liner and a golden tan.

Barely There - This shade says it all. It's a nude brown/peach shade that is perfect to wear everyday or can be added on top of your favourite nude lipstick to give a long lasting gloss finish. This gloss is perfect teamed with MAC Pure Zen.

I'm really happy with Makeup Revolutions Intense Lip Lacquers and it feels good to have a change from wearing lipsticks to wearing lipglosses again.

Makeup Revolution is available Online or from Superdrug. The Salvation Intense Lip Lacquers retail at an extremely reasonable £3.00.

Have you tried any of the MR Intense Lip Lacquers? What's your favourite shade?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. OK, i need to add these to my collection immediately!! They are gorgeous and so perfect for summer. I really love the look of Depravity - it's so bright and pretty. Love your photographs hun :) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are so intriguing *_*
    makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I would personally class these more of a pigmented gloss, I do love these. They're extremely buttery and the shade selection is just divine! Glad you liked them and your photography here is beautiful!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebel looks lovely but I don't know if I could pull it off!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo these look really amazing! i was like you to that i also wore lipgloss when i was 14-16 but then hated it when i got older! But these look really pretty! will totally check them out! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the shades you have look gorgeous! I especially love the look of Rebel :) xx
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never tried these, but this WILL need to change! Love the berry colour x

    Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shades are gorgeous! They'd be perfect on a night out!

    Emma
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look amazing! The nude one looks like a really great everyday shade!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving these colours & I agree, I prefer wearing lip glosses in Spring/Summer!

    Head over to my blog and check out what I'm upto :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Rebel looks gorgeous! I love Makeup Revolution's eyeshadows but I'm yet to try any of their lip products. I really want rebel now though.

    Tara Eavan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish they sold Makeup Revolution in Canada, I need to get my hands on these lip products!

    Melissa
    www.melissatee.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig