Tuesday, 28 April 2015

NYX Butter Glosses | Fortune Cookie & Maple Blondie

NYX Butter Glosses - Fortune Cookie & Maple Blondie. RRP £5.00*
NYX has to be one of my favourite brands. I just wish they were available in Boots or Superdrug rather than having to buy online, but yet again maybe that's a good thing for my bank balance!
Their lip creams have to be one of my favourites so I knew their butter glosses wouldn't disappoint.


The first shade I have is Fortune Cookie which is a pale peachy nude. At first I thought this might give my lips that 'concealer look' but the shade just slightly mutes out my lip colour as to give more of a nude gloss look. This shade is also perfect to add on top of any pink lipstick to give more of a nude gloss finish.

The second shade I have is Maple Blondie and this is one of my favourite shades that I featured in my top 5 spring/summer lipsticks. Maple Blondie is a stunning peachy pink shade that is packed full of colour. It is also one of those shades that would look perfect with any skin tone.

All of the NYX Butter Glosses have a super glossy finish that feels super nourishing on your lips without feeling sticky. All of the shades available have a sheer to medium coverage but out of the two that I have tested so far, I would say Fortune Cookie is sheer and Maple Blondie definitely has more of a medium coverage.
For a reasonable price of £5.00 you really can't go wrong with these glosses, plus the Vanilla Cupcake scent is delish!! I need to add some more shades to my collection ASAP!

NYX Products are available Online at NYXCosmetics.co.uk.

Have you tried any NYX Products? What's your favourite?
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about these.
    I neeed to try them soon!
    Thanks for sharing
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortune cookie looks so pretty! I've never tried anything from nyx cosmetics before so would love to get this xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thesr lip glosses look good! Im not hugely a gloss girl but will tell my mum as she loves a bit of gloss :) xxx great post! Xxx


    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try the nude shade but some that I have tried before make my lips look invisible!

    Pop over to my blog and see what I'm up to!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maple Blondie was the first one I ever bought and I love it. My favorite has to be Tiramisu though. It's the perfect nude!

    Xo,
    Emily | EMBUR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors! Nude and pale pink are my favorite shades of gloss and lipstick.

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours, i prefer wearing lip gloss than lip stick so i may try these two :)

    http://www.littlebitofthat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard so many, great things about these glosses and Maple Blondie is perfect for Spring! It's so annoying that NYX makeup isn't readily available in the UK, there's so much I want from the brand. Every time I go to make an order online, they seem to be sold out of everything I want, too!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Butter Glosses! Peach Cobbler is my favourite, have been applying it over everything. Thanks for the swatches, Fortune Cookie is on my radar now :)

    Lorraine - John, It's Only Makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. About to make an order on NYX and these are on my list! I do wish they were available in shops though!

    Nicole | nicolelaurenblake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning colours and reasonable price! Definitely one for the wishlist!

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im desperate to try some NYX products as all I have from them is a lip liner. I also wish we could get hold of them easier.

    http://beckylovesxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. These shades look so nice! I have never tried any nyx products.

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I have one in the color Strawberry Parfait, a bright pink with a hint of purple.

    ★ meilijourney.blogspot.com ★

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous shades! Perfect for s/s x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been dying to try these!

    Those shades are so gorgeous too :-)

    Kirsty Leanne xx
    www.justalittlebitginger.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw these at Ulta and I didn't know if I should get them or not. I guess this will be on my list to get.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really want to try their range but just haven't got around to it as they're only online! I want to try these and the matte liquid lipstick ones too. Will have to get some online soon xx

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig