Thursday, 16 April 2015

Summer Blushes from NYX

NYX Blush Mocha & Pinched* RRP £6.00
Summer is on its way and how cute are these blushes from NYX? During the Spring/Summer months it's nice to add a pop of colour onto your cheeks and the two shades I'm loving this season is Mocha and Pinched.

The packaging for the blushes is rather basic but I love how they are compact so you can fit them into your makeup bag, I also love how the lids are transparent so you can see the shade of the blush. 
NYX blushes are also super pigmented and a little goes a long way. I usually dab the product gently onto my cheeks using a small blusher blush.


Mocha is a stunning deep matte pink shade that looks perfect with a tan. For me this shade is a little too dark for during the winter but now I'm wearing fake tan it looks perfect with an olive/darker skin tone. As it's a matte shade it isn't cakey on the skin and lasts for a good 4-6 hours.

Pinched is one of my favourite shades, it's a peachy pink shade with a slight golden shimmer, this reminds me of NARS Orgasm and Sleek Rose Gold (two of my favourite blushes EVER). This shade looks perfect with a coral lip colour and it's golden shimmer helps to highlight and give a radiant glow.

These blushes retail at a reasonable £6.00 and are available Online.

What's your favourite Summer blush?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. these shades look super nice, perfect for summer ! i love the shade mocha !

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like NYX blushers & have a couple in my collection. Pinched looks like a pretty Spring shade.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I also got exactly these two shades in my stash. Love them both :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need these! What beautiful shades, I think they'd easily suit any skin tone! Great Spring time blushes.

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty shades! Loving the "Pinched" shade as it would look perfect on my pale skin!

    Check out my latest blog post!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with these blushes from NYX, I want them all!!! I have a couple of them in my makeup collection and I just can't get enough. Love Pinched, need to get my hands on Mocha :-)

    Christine x
    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig