Friday, 1 May 2015

Eye Of Horus Brow Define

Eye of Horus Brow Define in Husk - RRP £15.00*
If you have never heard of Eye of Horus before, they are an Australian Makeup brand that have an award winning range of eye products that are wax and oil based, paraben-free, so they are great for sensitive eyes like mine! One my favourite products, Liquid Define, became a finalist in the 2014 Beauty Shortlist Awards in the 'Best Eye Liner' category. 


Everyone and their Mother seems to be using Anastasia Dip Brow and Brow Wiz at the moment, even me, so it was nice to have a change and try a different brow product. My eyebrows are non-existent. I have brows but they are so light compared to my hair colour and I can't leave the house without filling them in!

Prior to using this product I have been using Anastasia Dip Brow in Soft Brown but I have found that this does look rather warm on my brows and doesn't have much of an ashy tone. With the Eye of Horus Brow Define, I opted for the shade Husk which is a cool toned dark blonde-light brown, this shade looks perfect with my hair colour and doesn't have any warm red tones.

The Brow Define has a slim twist-up nib that deposits the wax based product. It looks incredibly natural on your brows and is also smudge free and long lasting too, so you haven't got to worry about rubbing one brow off on accident! On the other side of the pencil you get a handy spooley, and this isn't just any old spooley! The close knit bristles really help to brush out your brows to give a more natural effect after applying the product.

I'm really happy with this brow product and even after using for over a month there still seems to be lots of product left, so it's definitely great value for the money.

Eye of Horus Brow Define is available in three shades (Husk, Dynasty & Nile) from Beautybay.com & retails at £15.00.

Have you tried any Eye or Horus products? What's your go-to product for your brows?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this brand before but it looks quite cool! I always have the trouble of products being too warmed toned for my eyebrows so I will have a look out for this one! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyebrows are also non-existent as they are light and for ages I've wanted to try a product but either it looks too "fake" or it is just too pigmented. I really need to have a look at this brand though - thanks for sharing!

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds very interesting, i'm always looking for new brow products so I think I'll definitely have to research this a little more!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely product! I shop on Beauty Bay alot so i will keep an eye out for this x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig