Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Kiss Cosmetics Beyond Limitations Mascara

Kiss Cosmetics Beyond Limitations Mascara Review UK Beauty Blog
Kiss Cosmetics Beyond Limitations Mascara* RRP £9.00
If you have never heard of Kiss Cosmetics before, they are a new UK based makeup brand that are focused on providing affordable and excellent quality cruelty-free cosmetics.
Kiss have already launched 4 amazing products and I'm so excited to be trying out their Mascara before its release on the 28th of May.

I can't live without my black winged liner and thick fluttery lashes, so I couldn't wait to see if this mascara would live up to some of my favourites...

Kiss Cosmetics Beyond Limitations Mascara Review UK Beauty Blog
Kiss Cosmetics Beyond Limitations Mascara Review UK Beauty Blog

First of all I love the packaging. It's simple (but aren't all mascaras) and I love the bright pink colour as it makes it easy to find when you are rummaging through your makeup bag!
The brush is larger than my usual mascara wands and is also super bendy too. The bend in the brush helps to gently coat your lashes with mascara to create a defined and lengthened look. If it's volume you love in a mascara then this isn't for you. I find this mascara is for more of a natural fluttery look without any spider leg clumps!

I'm so happy with the results of this mascara and it also didn't irritate my super sensitive eyes! On most days I do prefer my lashes to be more dramatic and full of volume but for the more 'natural days' this mascara is perfect. If you have natural thick lashes and just want more definition, then this will be perfect for you.

At £9.00 this is a reasonable mid-range product and is available online from 28th May 2015.

What's your current favourite mascara? Have you tried any Kiss products yet?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the look of this mascara's wand!--especially love that the company takes a cruelty free approach to it's products.

    Your picts are lovely!!

    xoxo
    Jessica
    Kaleidoscopes & Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this mascara's wand!--especially love that the company takes a cruelty free approach to it's products.

    Your picts are lovely!!

    xoxo
    Jessica
    Kaleidoscopes & Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig