Sunday, 10 May 2015

Nivea Micellar Cleansing Water

Nivea Micellar Cleansing Water Review Ohh So Glam Blog
Nivea Micellar Cleansing Water RRP £3.00
For over the last year I have been using micellar cleansing water to remove my makeup and have probably tried out the majority of cleansing waters available. My favourite of them all so far has to be Garnier's Micellar Cleaning Water, until now...

Nivea Micellar Cleansing Water Review Ohh So Glam Blog

As I had used up all of my Garnier Cleansing Water, I thought I would give Nivea's latest micellar offering a try! My lifestyle is super busy and after a busy day at work then coming home to cook dinner and spend time with my family, there's nothing better than having a product that quickly removes your makeup, so in no time you can put your feet up and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Nivea's Micellar Cleansing Water is part of their Daily Essentials Range and feels just like water on the skin. To use, apply the cleaning water onto a cotton pad and gently swipe across your skin, then with no effort at all your makeup is removed! Also this product is perfect to use on the eyes as it doesn't irritate them and it removes my black gel liner and my layers of black mascara with ease.

My skin has been super dry lately but I very rarely put moisturiser on my face as this makes my skin really greasy. Since using this product my skin has been less dry and feels really refreshed after use.

Overall I'm really happy with this product and for £3 it's now one of the best micellar cleansing water I have tried so far!

What's your favourite micellar cleansing water? Have you tried Nivea's latest offering?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds good, maybe I should give this one a try since I just ran out of my Garnier one too! Your blog is really beautiful by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is defiantly a bargain, shame I just repurchased my Garnier one!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this sitting in a drawer waiting for my other micellar water to finish! I'm excited to use it now!
    www.allthingskerri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this micellar water! It's super effective.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in new zealand we have only just had the garnier micellar water released and it is constantly sold out. We're not getting another shipment until next month! But I can't wait to see other affordable brands such as Nivea bring out a product so similar and affordable.

    Analesha x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig