Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Pro Formula Radiance Face Mask

Pro Formula Radiance Face Mask - RRP £1.00 Tesco
Over the last couple of months my skin has become horrendous! Usually I have quite normal-dry skin but lately my skin has been super dry yet I have had some pesky spots keep appearing on my chin!
Peel-off face masks are my favourite as they are mess free and pretty fun to peel off your face.

The face mask I have been using over the last month is Pro Formula's Radiance Peel-Off Face Mask, this is available from Tesco and it's one of the best face masks I have ever tried.
It's so easy to use, all you need to do is apply a thin, even layer of the green gel to your skin and leave for 20-25 minutes. I leave the mask on my skin for 40 minutes as it takes a little longer to dry, plus I have such a laugh wearing the mask as it gives you a super shiny doll-like face and as it starts to dry you can't really move your face. It's hilarious to try to smile or do any face expressions. This is what I expect botox to feel like.
Once the mask is dry it's super easy to remove by gently peeling it away from your skin in sections, but mine usually peels off in one go.

Once I have removed the face mask my skin instantly looks more radiant and doesn't have a dry patch in sight. The mask also contains Green Tea and Vitamin E Complex that work in tandem to benefit any skin type. Helping to soothe the skin, rejuvenate skin cells and reveal healthy looking smooth skin.
I couldn't ask for a better face mask and my skin can be super sensitive sometimes, especially my eyes, but this didn't irritate them at all.

I use this face mask once a week and for only £1 you can throw a couple in your trolley on your next grocery shop!

What's your favourite face mask?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oooo this face mask looks soo good! And for only £1!! Bargain! Xxxx great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely and for only £1! I will have to pick one up!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe this is only £1, will definitely have to try :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing, especially for the price! I'm definitely putting it in my basket next time I'm shopping :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo I really love a good peel off for exactly the reason you said, they're hilarious.. and obviously make your skin feel good! Will have to give these a try. Thanks!

    http://www.lauralopezbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, only a £1?! I definitely need to add this to my shopping basket when I go to Tesco next week!

    P.s have you seen my Inks box? See details here: https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/shop/

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have super dry skin also, no matter how much moisturiser I use day and night my face still turns to tight cracking dry skin. It's awful! For only £1 this face mask will definitely be in my basket next time I'm in tescos! Thank you for your review! It was lovely to read!

    Ella x
    http://inelslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a great mask, especially for the price! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig