Sunday, 24 May 2015

Roger & Gallet Hand & Nail Balms

Roger & Gallet Hand & Nail Balms Fleur de Figuier & Bienfaits. RRP £6.00*
Roger & Gallet is a brand I have heard so much about but I haven't tried out any of their products until now. They have added two new handbag sized Hand & Nail Balms to their hand and nail hydration collection - Fleur de Figuier & Bienfaits.

My hands can get super dry really easy, so while I'm at work I always keep a hand cream in my top draw so I can apply throughout the day to keep my hands feeling hydrated and hopefully keep them looking younger for longer! The one thing I hate with some hand creams is that they are really greasy and you end up with grease marks all over your keyboard, iPad or phone... Not good!


Roger & Gallet Hand & Nail Balms are enriched with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Apricot Kernal Oil which all work together to hydrate, nourish and soften skin and nails, and also Glycerin that gives a moisturising and mattifying effect on your skin, so you can wave goodbye to greasy hands!

Fleur de Figuier is enriched with fig extract which has an invigorating, fresh and relaxing scent. This hand and nail balm has replenishing properties that helps to nourish and soften the skin.

Bienfaits is enriched with 5 red berries (blueberries, pomegranates, cranberries, blackcurrants and cherries) which all have antioxidant properties. This hand and nail balm helps to slow down skin oxidation and premature ageing by nourishing and soothing hands.

All of the hand and nail balms contain no parabens, colourants or silicones so they are suitable for all skin types.

The Roger & Gallet Hand & Nail Balms are now my go-to hand balm and the next fragrance on my list to try is Fleur D'Osmanthus.

Roger & Gallet Hand & Nail Balms retail at £6.00 for 30ml and are available from Escentual or Feel Unique.

What's your go-to hand and nail balm?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I keep rave reviews about this brand, and considering they are so reasonably priced I must try them!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty and perfect for spring. I've just finished a Burt's Bees handcream and while I love the brand usually, it was way too greasy. Much prefer a tube over a tub too, as I hate it when it gets under my nails!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely. I've been looking for a good handcream so I must give these a try. The packaging is a plus too!

    Lauren x
    http://www.lolocola.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound lovely! Amazing price considering!
    The packaging is amazing!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging looks so cute! Think I'd go for Bienfaits, if I'm ever going to try these. What can I say, I love berries :)

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig