Sunday, 3 January 2016

Happy New Year | I'm Back!

Source
Happy new year everyone! I really can’t believe we are in 2016 already, I literally blinked and 2015 was over! You may all be wondering why I’m writing a new year’s blog post, and this is because one of my new year’s resolutions (apart from the standard lose weight and eat healthy) is to start blogging again.

Back in August, I decided I needed to take a break from blogging. At that point I didn’t think I would ever start blogging again but over the last couple of months I have missed blogging and really wanted to get back into it. I stopped blogging as life got a little hectic and I couldn’t fit blogging into my schedule. Life is probably even more hectic now as I have a new job and don’t find myself getting home until 7pm every night, but as blogging is something that I’m really passionate about, I’m going to plan my blog posts more and carry on doing what I enjoy.

I plan to start posting regular posts over the next couple of weeks, I’m just on the hunt for the perfect blog post planner to keep me motivated and in a regime (If you have any favourites please link them in the comments).

I would also like to say a big thank you to all my readers over the last couple of months, It’s so nice to see so many of you still visiting my blog daily to read some of my previous posts and I hope you will continue to keep reading J

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas & New Year.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I am so pleased to see you back!!! Welcome back lovely, I'm looking forward to reading your new posts, I've missed you. I love my Personal Planner and also have a huge sticker obsession which is worrying ha ha, I have a post on my planner which shows the pages and sections etc if that helps? And I have a post coming up on the stickers I have but be warned it's a slippery slope ha ha. Lovely to see you back my darling, lots of love xxxxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!! <3 I created my own basic post planner in Excel that pretty much does what I need it to do, but I do know that Beauty and the Chic has really chic downloadable planners that you can buy on Etsy! I'm actually going to purchase a couple of things myself from there once my bank account fattens itself up a little bit more.

    Again, so glad to have you back in the blogging realm! :D

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I always enjoyed your blog, looking forward to reading more from you again!

    Love, Siobhan

    www.feelingprettyvintage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think breaks can really help refresh your blog and allow you to step back and see the bigger picture - best of luck to you! :)

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really happy to see you back blogging again, you were missed. Can't wait to see more posts from you.

    EL xx
    www.owlsandstags.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got to know about the blog by my friend's reference.If anyone wants to read a good content...?Then this blog will be the answer for you.Such a worthy content out of it.
    Telecom analytics company
    Healthcare analytics company
    Finance analytics company
    Retail analytics company

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig